Welcome to my private home studio.
Experience the full power of the Pilates method in a quiet, private studio.
Gratz apparatus gives you results that are unparalleled by any other Pilates equipment manufacturer. Gratz remains true to Joseph Pilates' original designs, and is the most effective equipment to get the full benefits of the True Pilates Method of Exercise.
Appointments are available Tuesday through Friday.
Street address to be given with appointment.
So, what’s this gonna cost me?
Joseph Pilates taught private sessions only and small groups by invitation.
The cost for the one-on-one training is higher, however in my experience, the results and personal attention can be addicting.
I recommend at least 2 sessions per week, but currently I have clients that come 1, 2, and 3 times per week. A little Pilates is better than no Pilates at all and everyone’s schedule and finances are different. And as you begin to see changes and feel different you may even want to come more often 🙂
The purchase of a large package gives you a discount on the per-session price.
So here’s the skinny…
- One private lesson: $100.
- Package of 10 private lessons (expires in 4 months): $950.
- One semi-private lesson: $65.
Thank you for the opportunity to introduce you to The Pilates Method of Exercise. If you have previous experience with this wonderful body conditioning system I am thrilled to enable you to further your study.
Here's some information regarding your Pilates lessons with me:
- Payment may be made by check, cash, Visa or MasterCard.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds.
- Payment is due in full at the time of service.
- Gift certificates are available and encouraged!
I understand there may be times when you must cancel your session. I do ask that the following policies be observed:
- Please allow 24 hours of advance notice to cancel or change any appointment.
- No shows will automatically be deducted from your package.
I continue to grow my business through referrals. So if your friends notice how fabulous you look and feel, please let them know what you have been up to 🙂